We have been running our own community gaming and esports events since 2003 and in that time we have built up our expertise and equipment stock to become one of the leading event support providers for gaming and esports in the UK, you'll often see us working behind the scenes at some of the UK's biggest gaming events providing anything from network support to game admin teams.
As a team who lives and breathes gaming every day of the week, we understand the unique pressures of the gaming and esports industries and we apply the same passion from running our own events to your requirements, no matter how big or small the project.
We also offer esports consultancy services for brands looking to enter the industry at a community, grassroots level and to try something different.
We called ourselves epic.LAN for one simple reason, we want to make everything we do...epic!
We offer a wide range of services to your gaming or esports activities. If the service you require isn't listed, get in touch anyway as we may be able to help directly or through our partner network.
Technical & Equipment HireWe can provide staffing and equipment for a range of event technical requirements including networking and production services. We have built our networks with gaming in mind and can deliver a temporary event network for over 1000 wired clients with ease. We can also take away the hassle of dealing with venue providers for you, just leave us to manage the whole network so you can focus on running a great event! Gaming PC Hire Now Available
Esports & GamingOur teams are experienced in running everything from small gaming activations at exhibitions through to league operations for large scale online and offline esports tournaments on a range of platforms and titles. We can provide you with a single admin through to a full team for your event, and we will handle all of the travel and payments to save you time. Check out the Omen Challenge as an example of a recent project involving our online and offline teams as well as custom tournament software.
SoftwareWe provide in-house software solutions for event ticketing, tournament management, game server management, event display screens, point of sale and intranet services. All these services can be delivered on a white label basis and designed in line with your own brand with all hosting managed on your behalf.
SOME OF OUR CLIENTS
Regular large scale event technical network staffing and equipment hire
Esports Gaming League
Network staffing and equipment hire for EGL Gears of War series and PES League Regional & World Finals
Gaming and esports activities online and offline at the UK's biggest gaming expo including staffing and equipment hire.
£10k regional CSGO esport championship in Rank Group venues.
Custom tournament data integration and event networking for one of the most technically advanced esports broadcasts in the UK
National Student Esports (NSE)
Provision of a custom tournament platform, CSGO dedicated server hosting, live event technical support
- Despite being tasked with an extremely challenging brief, the epic.LAN team worked diligently and without fuss to create one of the highlights of the show. We look forward to working with them again - Tom Champion, EGX
- The team from epic.LAN was extremely professional to work with and demonstrated a superb knowledge of the esports and gaming industries throughout the project. They were very easy to work with and had a great attention to detail to ensure the project ran successfully and on-time throughout. I would have no hesitation working with and recommending the team for future projects. - Andy Burton, GameShadow Battles Project
- Professional service, goes the extra mile, happy to adapt to customer's needs - Matthew Green, Kettering Conference Centre
- epic.LAN are professionals in their field. We used a number of their services to which they surpassed our expectations. For this reason, we are looking to continue a working relationship far into the future. Thank you! - Callum Scott, Rank Group
- ESL UK and epic.LAN have worked together on several events, but this was the first time I personally worked with them. This event required a large scale tech set up, starting from 120 PlayStation set up, game install and tech support on the day and the entire management of the event IT infrastructure. Safe to say that everything ran smoothly and that epic.LAN was always there to solve any last minute issues. Looking forward for the next project working with these guys! - Filipe Borges, ESL UK
- epic.LAN continually provides top quality service for our events and always works in an efficient and friendly manner that suits the needs of our diverse event portfolio. - Will Attwood, ESL UK